A BIG THANK YOU to the awesome ladies over at Fashionably in First Grade, Pocketful of Centers, and Back in Fourth for nominating me!
As per the rules, I have to share 7 random facts about myself:
1. I always set 3 alarms and have my mom call me on the first day of school to make sure I wake up. For some reason I always think I'm gonna oversleep even though after 10 years it's never happened.
2. I have a self diagnosed case of OCD in concern to leaving things on in my house. It never fails, I get down the road and think " Oh NO! I left ____ on" and then I turn around to find that the iron, curling iron, fan, Christmas lights, etc. are all turned off. Never once have I come back to something plugged in, but I would obsess over it if I didn't and ruin my day. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this:)
3. I am absolutely terrified of snakes and all things reptile. I once drove a friend back to college with her very large pet snake in a pillow case in my back seat. Worst car ride ever!!!
4. It takes me forever to get out of bed in the morning. I check my e-mail and make my moves on the countless games I'm playing before getting out of bed. Gonna have to break that habit.
5. I think I could eat a burrito bowl from Chipotle EVERY DAY for the rest of my life.
6. I want to marry a man with the last name Bradshaw, so I will be Carrie Bradshaw! SJP has some killer style. I was C-R-A-Z-Y about S.I.T.C. to the point that I bought the cutesy merchandise when the show was in it's hey day.
7. I LOVE all kinds of music and if I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna take all my besties and travel the world going to concerts.
Now on to my nominations:
Follow these rules to to claim your award:
1. Thank who nominated you.
2. Include a link back to who nominated you.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself in your post.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link back to their blog in your post.
7. Let the bloggers you nominate know by leaving them a comment.
Have a great day!