Whew! I had absolutely no idea what I was doing trying to make a thumbnail to link up to Janis from Third Grade is the Place for Me. I didn't get what I wanted as my thumbnail, but at least I get to link up to her fabulous blog and maybe just maybe get a follower or two:) fingers crossed!!
So since I was semi-successful in my link up process, I guess I have to be a rule breaker and do a double post in a day ( I doubt my millions of followers will mind lol). Here are my answers to the blog hop questions:
1. I live in Michigan & teach in Ohio
2. current teaching position = I will be 1st grade next year!
3. teaching experience = I have taught 2nd, 6th, 5th, & 4th
4. started blogging = about a week ago, but I've been blog stalking for about 2 years!
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource = I think I'm too new to be giving any tips other than I have been able to figure most of my questions out by googling "how do I _______ on blogger". How did we live before google???
Once again a BIG THANK YOU to Janis for starting this newbie blog hop. Now I've got some reading to do ...